AutoCAD 2020 Beginning and Intermediate
This book is the most comprehensive book you will find on AutoCAD 2020 - 2D Drafting. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercisesand projects and to see all of the book's figures in color (Files alsoavailable for downloading from the publisher by emailing email@example.com). AutoCAD 2020 Beginning and Intermediate includes over 100 "mini-workshops" that complete small projects from conceptthrough actual plotting. Solving all of these workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2020.
- Designed for novice users ofAutoCAD 2020. Most useful for "teach yourself" or instructor-led AutoCAD training in Level 1 or 2. No previous CAD experience is required
- Separate chapter on the "Drawing Compare" function
- Companion files featuringdrawings, practice and finished plots, 4-color figures, etc.
- Includes over 100 "mini-workshops" andhundreds of figures that complete small projects
- Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, anddescriptions- Covers three full projects (metric and imperial) for architectural and mechanicaldesigns
- Helps you to prepare for the AutoCAD Certified Professional exam
- Exercises and instructor's resources available for use as a textbook.
About the Author
Hamad Munir: Munir Hamad is an Autodesk(R) Approved Instructor and certified Autodesk AutoCAD Master, who has authored several AutoCAD titles and taught various levels of AutoCAD training.