Revit 2018 Architecture
This is the most comprehensive book you will find covering Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercises and projects and see all of the book's figures in color. Revit 2018 Architecture includes over 50 exercises or "mini-workshops" that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of the workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in Revit 2018 Architecture.
* Covers Revit 2018 updates and new features
* Designed for novice users of Revit 2018 Architecture. Most useful for 'teach yourself' or instructor-led Revit training. No previous CAD experience is required.
* Uses both metric and imperial units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
* Accompanied by companion files that feature drawings, practice and finished plots, figures, etc.
* Includes over 50 'mini-workshops' and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
* Helps you to prepare for the Revit Architecture Certified Professional exam
* Exercises and projects included for use as a textbook.
About the Author
Hamad Munir: Munir Hamad is an Autodesk(R) Approved Instructor and certified Autodesk AutoCAD Master, who has authored several AutoCAD titles and taught various levels of AutoCAD training.