The Ketamine Handbook: A Beginner's Guide to Ketamine-Assisted Therapy for Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, PTSD, and More (Guides to Psychedelics & More)
Understand the science and powerful therapeutic effects of psychedelic medicine and ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) with this first-of-its-kind primer.
Once known as a “horse tranquilizer” drug or “Special K,” today, ketamine is being hailed as a new wonder drug for treatment-resistant conditions like depression and chronic pain. So what exactly is this mysterious drug, anyway? How does it work, and does it live up to the hype?
Now you can understand exactly what ketamine is and how it could make an impact in your life thanks to The Ketamine Handbook. Written with easy, simple-to-understand terminology, this book aims to answer important questions like:
- What’s the history of ketamine?
- What is ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP)?
- How is ketamine different from psilocybin, LSD, cannabis and THC, and other psychedelics?
- What are the different types and forms of ketamine?
- Can KAP address conditions like anxiety, depression, chronic pain, PTSD, and trauma?
- What is the latest research, and what are the potential future applications?
The answers, studies, and more are all included in this beginner-friendly guidebook. Transform your life and your health with the power of ketamine.